Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Welcome to ... America?

"Yeah I'm dead. 2013 car crash have you heard of it? Never mind right now I'm at the stairway to heaven and oooooh thats a lot of stairs."
 ...2 years later... 
"I'm finally up!" 
"Welcome!" Said very fat man. 
"Are you supposed to be an angel?"
"... I've just had too many jelly donuts okay! Sheesh." 
"Somebody's grumpy today." 
"Hello!" said a familiar voice. I looked behind me and almost puked. 
"Are you Donald Trump?" 
"Yep you know me? Anyway welcome to america I've been building a wall, like it?" As he pointed behind him. 
"No! 

6 comments:

  1. It was confusing but good grammar

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the guy die in 1973 and then 2 years later he got to the top of stairs, but donald trump didn't even talk about being president till 2015. I think you need a bit more logic there. But it's very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with Randy the chicken. You were missing commas and speaking quotations.
    Also it is confusing to me, because there are some random parts. You might want to read it over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Building a wall like it" in between wall and like it needs a comma so it splits them apart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding to 1st comment.
    I noticed that in your last sentence Ameriac isn't capitalized. You might want to change that!

    ReplyDelete